My oil pulling was normal on 01.10.2009 and nothing special to inform. But I ate lot of vegetables, seven in number.

It is interesting to note that if you change your food the pH of the saliva reacts immediately. It is a boon to us to make the right correction to our body. I tell you once again an acidic body takes calcium away from the bone and this is also one of the main reasons for the later osteoporosis. It is advisable to keep your body always alkaline. Moreover, an acidic body takes more poison also.

That is why prepare always two vegetables every day. It is very important in those days when you eat non-vegetarian food. Non-vegetarian food makes our body acidic.

My oil pulling with sesame oil was very good and normal in both days. Here after, I inform you when some new development occurs.

Wait for that…