A friend of mine wanted to know the answer for this question from the internet. For few days he read many articles and finally contacted me.

I do not know what is right and what is wrong because I could believe everything written there was his sentence to me. This problem we all have. As we know every coin has two sides, one is good and the other one is bad.

There is no wonder food in this world. All have their both sides. Raw chocolate, if not heated, has good antioxidants. But the problem is one could become addictive to this. Many eat this regularly in big quantities. This is my concern about them. Few times a week, each time not more than three tablespoons, are good for our health.

Addictions can lead to obesity. Vegetables, fruits, pulses, nuts and seeds contain also enough antioxidants and so it is not necessary to eat or use raw-chocolate in excess.

Milk chocolates are processed food and we should not eat them in excess. I have seen many addicts to chocolates. We had a colleague who never brought her money-purse to the office so that in the railway station she could not buy chocolates in the morning and in the evening. One day she told me that she got up at 2 a.m. in the morning, drove in her car to the next petrol bunk to buy chocolates because she could not wait till morning.

You must buy the raw-chocolates from good sources; otherwise the possibility of contamination is always there. Before buying ask them whether they have heated the cacao beans. Only with fermentation of the beans the chocolate taste comes.

There is no proof for the aphrodisiac properties of chocolates.

The dose makes the poison.