There are three forms of sexuality and they are heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality.
Heterosexuality - It is the emotional and sexual attraction or sexual relation with persons of opposite sex. This group is the majority.
Homosexuality - It is emotional and sexual attraction or sexual relation with persons of the same sex. It is reported in ancient times too. Surveys report that 5% to 10% of men and women have an exclusive homosexual orientation in Western countries. In many countries this is prohibited and is an offence and in other countries one could marry his/her same sex partner.
Sexual orientation and identity starts from adolescence. There are no scientific explanations for this.
• Gay - he who has strong emotional, physical and sexual attractions for other man is a gay.
• Lesbian - Woman who has emotional, physical and sexual attractions for other woman is a lesbian.
• Bisexuality - Man or woman who has emotional, physical and sexual attractions for both man and woman is a bisexual.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Dr. K. Padmanaban, Ph.D.
- I am a chain smoker. What is the connection betwe...
- What are the foods good to the health of my heart?...
- I am 41 year old woman. What are the risks for he...
- Can you explain me atherosclerosis?
- What is red and white gold?
- Can you explain me the importance of oral hygiene ...
- We all know about gold jewelleries…What are the ot...
- Can you explain me the greenhouse effect?
- Can you give me tips to reduce my weight?
- What is your opinion about the diet pills?
- Could you inform me about the other biocides?
- Can you explain me the relationship between food a...
- Could you tell me about insecticides?
- What are the applications of ozone?
- What is an ozone hole?
- What is catalytic converter?
- What are the effects of inhalants abuse?
- What are the inhalants abused?
- How to improve the indoor air quality?
- What are dust or dust particles?
- I want to stop smoking. Could you give me tips?
- What is food irradiation?
- What are the common toxic heavy metals in our food...
- What are the natural poisons of plant food?
- What are the different forms of sexuality?
- What are the consequences of osteoporosis?
- What is the best way to avoid infection?
- What is the relationship between cholesterol and o...
- What are the foods that make me alert?
- Is sadness depression?
- Could you explain nose bleeding?
- Is circumcision necessary?
- What is osteoporosis?
- What are the reasons of bladder infections in wome...
- How to avoid infection even if my immunity is redu...
- What is the relationship between caffeine and theo...
- What is the effect of onion on asthma?
- What are kidney stones?
- What are the causes of constipation?
- What is traveller’s diarrhoea?
- Are all fruit juices good during diarrhoea for bab...
- How to prevent heartburn?
- What are the reasons for lung cancer?
- HIV infection
- What role does calcium und potassium play in blood...
- Are genetically modified soya beans safe?
- What are the uses of soya bean?
- Is it harmful to take more protein if you do regul...
- Why is it harmful to eat normal food even once, wh...
- Is raw chocolate a wonder food?
- Is Fructose Healthy?
- Is it dangerous to health to take beta-carotene fo...
- What are STDs?
- What are the warning signals of stroke?
- Symptoms of heart attack in women
- Symptoms of heart attack in men
- What is the relationship between non-smoking and d...
- I am 18 year old woman...few kilos more and fit th...
- Eating Disorders – Binge Eating, Bulimia and Anore...
- Is viagra also a recreational drug? I’m 27 year o...
- Fish and omega-3 fatty acids – what is the origin ...
- Vaginal Infections
- Gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB)
- Have you ever tried any of these drugs abused?
- Heroin or morphine is a strong pain killer, do the...
- What are the possible body fluids to measure drugs...
- Is it necessary to take folic acid if we plan a ba...
- ▼ January (69)