It is a good question, there are many advantages, but some disadvantages and the reason is not clearly known, but copper from whole grains or their products play a role here.

Women who ate only whole grains products, vegetables and vegetable juices always were found to be tired and very often suffered from headaches. When we suggested them to drink plenty of water and eat only 60% whole grain products and the rest 40% polished grain products, within three to four weeks they felt well and after three months their long-term copper values in their hairs got reduced to the reference levels.

We determined the concentration of copper in persons who had very often headaches or migraines and found that the level of copper increased in their hairs. Copper may be a problem here.

The dose makes the poison. Too much of healthy food is not good and this is relevant to whole grains and to their products also